I need your advice please 9

5 years ago
I need your advice. I’m putting the finishing touches on a Masterclass on "How to stand out from the crowd and make exceptional art nude photographs without alienating models or wasting time on mediocre shots"

I want to make sure I don’t leave anything out, so will you let me know your *biggest* question about creating an exceptional photograph, and/or working with models? It could be anything. You may think it’s silly. Simply reply below or send me a PM.

In exchange for your advice, I’ll give you FREE access to a live workshop on July 19th at 8pm (Frankfurt Time) on "How to Collaborate with Models and Create a Compelling Photograph". This workshop will sell for $197, but you’ll get special access to experience it free if you let me know your #1 question via PM so I can send you the info privately.
5 years ago
My biggest question: "whats new about the picture i intend to work out. Whats outstanding to thousands
of similar pictures".-
the secong biggest question: "will i still like it after some days". (thats the real challenge)
5 years ago
My biggest question: After a shoot, how do you choose the one image you want to publish among the possibly hundreds you have taken?
5 years ago
Great questions - thank you!
[gone] User_184280
5 years ago
– How do you communicate posing ideas to the model?
– How much of Photoshop work goes into the final image?
– Do you prefer shooting on location vs. in a studio?
– How important is the choice of the model to the picture?
5 years ago
My personal biggest question is:
Most Models have rather similar outifts. I would like to shoot some different style. How can I shoot a model with different style outfits without hundreds of $$$ expenses for fashion, where I even don't know if the clothes would fit? :)
5 years ago
Thanks for the questions - they are excellent ones!

As promised, here's the link to register for the webinar that will go live at 11am (PST). I've invited a fantastic art nude model (Katlin Tucker) as a panelist, so bring a question if you have one you'd like to ask her. We're covering "How To Create Synergy With Art Nude Models Without Alienating Them Or Creating Superficial Images".

https://events.genndi.com/register/818182175026320418/c695df6e0b

Regards,
~Joel
[gone] User_184280
5 years ago
I can´t wait! It´ll start in 16 minutes ;)
[gone] User_184280
5 years ago
Joel, thx for the webinar, I found it very to the point and profound. What a pity the audio didn´t work for Katlin. Well, can you point me to the download link?

Topic has been closed