Stylists for clothing and accessories? 12

I am looking for clothing and accessories stylists, but I can't find them here on MK. All I can find here are hairstylists and make-up artists.

Do any of you do clothing and accessories styling or know where I can look for them?

I live in Frankfurt am Main.

Thanks
Jacques

P.S. Du kanst mal im Deutsch züruck scrieben.
The best place for professionals is http://www.dasauge.de. There you find not only stylists but also designers.

(I guess people here won´t reply you in english, there´s this integrations-bla-bla going on, so there´s a certain prejudice against foreign languages - maybe you could edit your post and add a text in german)
[gone] inaktiv-PG
Some few make-up artists are sewing clothes on demand, or just ask some models who have selfmade clothing/accessory ;)
Here are only a few professionals in the MK, you can count them on two hands. For a real fashion stylists with good contacts to brands and designers I suggest to contact some of the agencies. You can finde stylists for example listed on http://www.gosee.de / wwww.gosee.fr.

In Mk you won´t finde a lot of people working with designers.

Best,
Boris
Hi Jaques,

maybe this guy is interesting for you (check the link)?? He is from Düsseldorf, but he is working everywhere. If you need someone for styling or set design - he's your man!

http://www.rolfbuck.de
Thank you all for your responses; I appreciate it.

mendonca, thank you for the website tip, it looks good and I will search there. Why the prejudice against foreign people here? Images are international, or? Sure, I can't write perfect German, but I can read it. 8-)

Boris, thanks for the link, that also looks like a good website to visit regularly and make contacts for clothing.

In general, I thought that there would by stylists who have their own wardrobe, handbags, jewellery and accessories that they can bring to the shoot. This way, they bring options to the shoot without the photographer (or agency) having to spend endless money on getting new clothes. Almost like renting clothes and accessories for a few hours.

Thanks again
Jacques
Original von Jacques Rall.....In general, I thought that there would by stylists who have their own wardrobe, handbags, jewellery and accessories that they can bring to the shoot......

Just check my link. ;)

The guy is awesome!! He has furniture, jewellery, handbags, sunglasses - whatever you want!!
Maybe you can take a look at Modelmayhem too ^^
For good professional stylist,modelmayhem is not the right source, most of them are just beginners, without the right network and contacts to brands and designers, worth using for a professional shooting. I really suggest to get in contact with special agencies, or stylists listed on the french or german site of gosee,...

Original von Hildezart
Maybe you can take a look at Modelmayhem too ^^
I think Modelmayhen is like Model-kartei, just more international. I wouldn´t say they are all beginners or not good. They are there to build a network.
m-a-s, very good link and information there. This is the sort of thing I am looking for.

Thank you very much.

I will contact him and also use the other websites that was given to me here.

Best regards and happy styling to you!
Jacques
Original von Jacques Rall
m-a-s, very good link and information there. This is the sort of thing I am looking for....

If you see or contact Rolf, just say hi from "the guy who was doing the shootings in his store". ;)

Topic has been closed