Unzuverlässige Models_ 46

[gone] User_429277
6 years ago
Is it just me or is there once again a growing problem with unreliable models?
It's been years since I've had a no-show or unreliable model.
But this is now the 4th time in 2 months! Yesterday's model showed up 3 hours late after first writing that she was going to be 10 minutes late and then going to the wrong address and then arriving not feeling well.
Now today, after weeks of planning and a very long message from her that she was for sure coming tomorrow, I I just got an sms filled with excuses about why she cannot attend tomorrow.
Will she cover my cost for the studio rental? I wish! Did she ever really want to shoot - my guess is no.
Guess I have to go back to putting a late cancellation fee into my contract....
Luckily, I kind of expected the girl tomorrow wasn't serious so I have a back up! :-)
[gone] User_429277
6 years ago
Very true Heinz. I don't do a lot here and as I think about it, all of the models who flaked are from here.
That being said, I have also met some really wonderful people here - Thank God for them! (but they are in the minority unfortunately)
6 years ago
sind models nicht generell unzuverlässig?
so wie fotografen? und bildbearbeiter? und menschen überhaupt?
es lebe die schublade
6 years ago
"Guess I have to go back to putting a late cancellation fee into my contract.... "

and tell us, how successful you had been with.
6 years ago
Great, and the model adds a fee, too, in case the photographer is unreliable and you are even before you even started...
6 years ago
Since last May I had 35 shootings. All pay shootings. One was with a non professional model. All others were professionals. 31 models come in time to the shooting. 4 came too late (30 min to 1 hr) but they came. Overall I am satisfied with it. I think other experiences are rather exceptions.
6 years ago
35 out of 35 is not so bad
:-)
6 years ago
ich dachte immer, wir sind hier in Deutschland und hier würde auch so gesprochen.
6 years ago
Die Sedkards einiger Ihrer Modelle sind auf Englisch verfasst. Seltsame Sache.....daß Modelle aus dem Ausland kein Deutsch als erste Fremdsprache verwenden.
6 years ago
I still know how scared and nervous I was on the way to my first few shootings. But my wish to create good pictures was bigger than that. I realy like to stand in front of a camera and I would never not show up without a word. I reather bring my boyfriend, so that I can be shure, that there wont be anything happening to me that I don't want.
But I already had several encounters with photographers that wrote me a message less than 24 hours before the shooting to inform me that there wouldn't be a shooting. Well thanks I could have used this time to organise another shooting with a photographer that realy wanted to photograph me.
So it's not always the models that are "the bad" ones.
[gone] f/Heinz.4
6 years ago
I just don't understand it in both ways.. When I have an appointment with a model, who is gonna payed by me, I know that she relies on me. It will be a loss of time and money for here, when I cancle the shooting on a short notice. Of course, there is always the chance that something happens, which leads to a cancellation.

I did not have many pay shootings so far but all of the models were there and in time! One hour of delay is not acceptable for me. Imagen the model would have to wait an hour in front of the building, where my studio is in and nobody is there.

On the other hand. a no show from a model is a bad reputation for her.
6 years ago
Vielleicht sollte man den tread als EnglischTread deklarieren
6 years ago
Ach nöööö.
Ist schon gut so, dann können sich einige Fotografen
nicht nur als Fotogötter per sé darstellen,
sondern sogar als international agierende Fotogötter !

Diese Chance sollten wir Ihnen schon lassen,
wenn sie schon nicht dazu kommen, zu fotografieren
und mit jungen Frauen Zeit zu verbringen, dann wenigstens
ausschweifend & hochintellektuell darüber philosophieren !

;-)
6 years ago
Du siehst die englische Sprache als philosopieren der Fotogötter? *G*
Englisch ist (noch) Weltsprache. Also die, die benutzt wird damit bei unterschiedlichen Sprachen leichter kommuniziert werden kann.
Mehr nicht.
[gone] f/Heinz.4
6 years ago
Vielleicht sollte man den tread als EnglischTread deklarieren

Stimmt.. der Titel auf Deutsch und der Inhalt auf Englisch ist schon irritierend. Aber das sollte ja für Euch kein Problem darstellen, habt Ihr doch Englisch in der Schule
6 years ago
Komm.....
Mach ruhig mit, geselle Dich dazu und schreib englisch.
Auf Deine deutschen Statements gehe ich eh ungern ein.

:D

Höchstprofessionell sein wollen und über das fehlende Basiskönnen
der Modelsicherstellung lamentieren und das dann auch noch als
schwarzen Peter den Models als "Unzuverlässigkeit " zuschieben wollen.
Ich lach mich echt noch tot hier.
6 years ago
My English makes me noone after!
6 years ago
Die Honorarforderungen der osteuropäischen Reisemodels
steigen angesichts dieser sichtbaren Professionalität nochmals an.

Weiter so !
6 years ago
Hello my dears,
I break together and hope all the best for the future!

Topic has been closed