- About me
Hallo, an allen,
Ich kann auch Deutsch, also wenn man etwas in Deutsch haben wollt, dan schreibe mir einfach.
New workshops in the planning for 2013.
We started to organize some bigger workshops for 2013 in Great locations in Germany, Belgium. It will be workshops for a whole week. With at least 4 professional models. Make up artist, Professional hensel equipment, and much more.
When interested please contact me for more details.
My name is Harald and I’m a photographer from the southern part of The Netherlands.
I love to photograph nature and I’ve been doing this for many years. I’ve traveled around the world. I took the most beautiful pictures with my camera.
I love to travel. And what a great combination that is, travel and photography.
I have seen so many places in this world, too many to write them all down. But some countries I have seen are:
1) Europe: Germany, Austria, Holland, Belgium, Croatia, Czech republic, Swiss, France, Russia, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, England, Ibiza.
2) South America: Ecuador, Galapagos Islands
3) Africa: Egypt, Marroco, Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe.
4) Asia: Nepal, Kamchatka, Bali, Java, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Sumatra.
5) North America: Florida, East Canada, west Canada, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Texas, New York, California, Wyoming, Washington, Montana, Alaska, Hawaii, And many more.
6) North/south pole: Greenland
A few years back I started photographing models, and it is a completely different thing to do.
It is hard work: the light set-ups, the communication between different parties, it is such a gratifying job to do! You always watch, discover and learn about using new lights, etc.
Working with models is so much fun. It is great that you get to meet new models. They are all fantastic to work with and some even become good friends.
I am constantly on the lookout for new models who want to work with me and who want to help me create awesome pictures.
Through Model Mayhem I hope to find a lot of models to work with and to make my photography much easier.
That is why: I call out to all models out there: if you’re interested in a shoot, please contact me and we’ll take it from there!
I now take pictures with professional Nikon Camera equipment and for Model Photography I use professional Hensel equipment.
I’m also looking for cool people who can refer me to shooting locations. Because I live in an area where it mostly rains, so it should be an indoor location.
Preferably a location in the southern part of Holland (Limburg),Germany (Vogelsberg area) or Czech Republic (Plzn area)
For more info please visit my website: http://www.haraldstroh.com
Starting in 2011 my special friend and I will start to organize workshops. We will start with workshops in the Netherlands, Germany and Czech republic. When these workshops going as planned, we will start organizing workshops in Ibiza, Mallarco, and some other great Locations.
Some Photographers I have worked with include:
1) Mark Daughn
2) Peter from Holland
3) Rolando Gomez
4) Arny Freytag (Playboy photographer number 1 !!!)
Some of the best models I have worked with include:
1) Jenni Czech ( best model who became my best Friend)
2) Tailor james ( also best model)
5) Holley ann Dorrough
6) Sunny leon
7) Tess bry
9) Kristina Uhrinova
10) Blanca Brooke
14) Eleya Maureen
15) And many many more great models I have worked with.
Model Information Page:
Are you eager to have your own portfolio? Do you wish to own a professional photograph of yourself?
Or do you need great photographs to show at a model agency? Do you feel like modeling for me? I’ll work with you, so contact me, and we’ll go through all possibilities.
Here are some important things we discuss in advance:
1) The style of the photos we’re going to shoot. It could be portrait, fashion, glamour, lingerie, topless, nude, Playboy style nude. We will discuss in advance what kind of shoot it will be. When we decide for portrait or fashion, that’s what it will be, nothing more. When we shoot nude, the set will be appropriate for a strip.
2) The location: in the southern part of The Netherlands, where I live.
I can also drive to a location if the model knows a great house, nature, etc. I know an amazing location in Germany. It’s between Kassel and Frankfurt.
I charge a fee for travel (if applicable). However I will not pay for hotels. But I can put you up for free, either here or in Germany.
3) A Make-up artist can be organized. This is an additional charge.
4) Usage of the photos can be for your portfolio, or for my usage. I’m using the photos for my website, and to put on modelmayhem, etc. Sometimes I need photos to sell, but we will discuss it in advance and sign an additional contract for this.
5) Outfits depend on the kind of shoot. Please do not bring tight clothes when you’re modeling lingerie and/or nude because this causes stripes on your skin. Bringing the kind of outfit also depends on the shooting location.
6) Whenever I feel the need to and/or if the model wishes to, we can sign a contract.
7) We will always discuss clearly in advance what kind of shoot it will be. I will never ask you to do things we haven’t discussed in advance. If we agree to shoot nude, the style of the pictures will look like the pictures you see in Playboy magazine. I will never ask for anything more. We stick to what we discussed in advance. This means I expect the same : for example when we plan a nude shoot, and we plan a 3 hour shoot, I expect at least 1,5 hour nude, not the last 10 minutes.
8) It is important we trust each other and we rely on each other. As mentioned before, it is a lot of work to plan and to organize. When all my lights have been set up or I have driven for hours to a location, and the model does not show up, it is an unfortunate waste.
9) MONEY! Who is paying who? You, the model wants to make money, and me, the photographer also wants to earn a living. I’m paying a model when I contact her to shoot nude and I pay for professional models. I also pay in case I want to sell the photos I took. When a model is not professional; when she contacts me for fun or has no professional goals as a model, I do not pay. I do charge a fee when a model contacts me to have her first pictures taken and she wants to sell her photos.
10) When all of the above is settled, we’ll have a Cozy, Educational and Playful Shoot!
More questions? Please feel free to ask me and I’ll answer!
- 72hResponse Time