- About me
- Shooting guidelines
- more about me
- about my models
recently returned to berlin after spending the past years in japan.
always looking for artsy people (photographers and models) to learn from and cooperate with in and around berlin!
zurück in berlin nach einigen jahren in japan.
staendig auf der suche nach künstlerisch orientierten kollegen und models! freue mich über jede nachricht und jeden kommentar!
things i am interested in:
- pictures that make you look twice
- pictures that lead to a hearty laugh
- pictures that make you think
not my focus but possible:
- simple beauty shots
- bondage / shibari stuff
- cosplay (costumes available)
not capable of / have to puke:
- unrefined porn
- porn disguised as art
- "artsy" pictures without real depth
what i look like:
- https://images.app.goo.gl/qTTJBKTPFujtumSp6 like, what else did you expect? ^u^
- no, seriously. while i will not upload a picture of myself here because future employers might not share my taste in art, rest assured; i am not a sweating fat ass pedo.
- i will send you a copy of my passport and a current picture before the shooting
- no, my name is neither rabbit nor crow. that's just a homage to the two people who inspired me to take up a camera for the first time
most of my models are:
- real life friends or acquaintaces i have known for many years
- not even models at all; they just asked me (or allowed me) to take their pictures
hiring them for a shooting:
- might prove difficult!
unless you are willing to:
- learn japanese
- fork out three times the german rates
- travel 11.000 km to tokyo... ^_-
before a shooting, you will receive:
- a written contract
- a copy of my passport
- a partial payment (paypal) to cover your travel expenses (if applicable)
the contract details:
- the time and location of the shooting
- the maximum extent of nudity involved
- the rights and responsibilities of the model and myself (e.g., no touching, no crude or derogatory remarks, etc.)
- raw picture, copy, and distribution rights
- and of course your salary
- generally i bring at least three types of canned coffee, soft drinks, and some snacks to a shooting
- if you have any preferences, be sure to let me know in advance
- for shootings exceeding 4 hours, one light meal at a local cafe is included
i expect you to:
- show up on time
- speak up and point out when you have a good idea to improve the quality of my work
- be serious about your contribution to the success of the shooting
ok, i think that's about it. if you have any addidional questions, just write me an email (email@example.com).
- 24hResponse Time
- Works withWomen & men
- Spoken languages